JOIN THE TEAM.
Your next chapter.
WISTL is a forward-thinking start-up who consistently strive to revolutionise the way sales and marketing agencies work with their clients to increase ROI. We are building our team of friendly likeminded people who are hungry for growth and driven by results.
WISTL is looking for an ambitious graduate with industry experience to join the rapidly expanding marketing team. The successful candidate will have an all round knowledge of B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, experience using the Adobe Creative Suite apps and be forthcoming with new ideas for WISTL and its clients.
As a Marketing Executive you will be required to work independently as well as part of a team in supporting the growth of WISTL and its clients. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing global marketing campaigns to raise awareness for clients across the automotive, marine, hospitality and chemicals industries.
The successful candidate will ideally have a good understanding of the aforementioned industries along with a sound knowledge of B2B and B2C Marketing. They should show an appreciation and desire to explore industry issues, business and consumer trends, competitive due diligence and positioning and messaging for their respective clients.
The role will require some travel to attend meetings but is primarily office-based. As WISTL is a start-up, this position comes with plenty opportunity to grow with us. We’re looking for someone who’s ambitious, self-motivated and willing to learn and adapt as we expand.
- Manage outbound marketing activities, primarily email marketing, taking ownership of marketing campaign processes and creating communications for both new business and existing customers
- Proactively work with sales to help develop tactical marketing plans to support market penetration and sales objectives for the direct sales team
- Identify and execute activities that will yield results and maximise opportunities for market awareness in line with business objectives
- Create content for Social Media channels and monitor/track engagement
- Develop content for emails, collateral, web pages, case studies, videos and offers through collaboration with internal and external teams
- Take responsibility for event management, identifying opportunities and dealing with the appropriate administration, event coordination and attendance with event organisers
- Assist in the management of external relationships such as media agencies as well as industry influencers and associations
- Help to optimise response rates for all outbound marketing activities
- Track, report and present on key performance indicators, making the necessary changes in order to maximise and return favourable results.
- Monitor the performance of our marketing efforts, creating reports where necessary for internal communication.
- 1+ years proven experience in marketing preferred
- A motivated, pro-active self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of the marketing and sales team
- Skilled with computers including Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office software including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and Outlook
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Knowledge and in interest of the automotive, marine and hospitality sectors
- CIM qualification (preferred but not essential)
£18,500 – £21,000 basic
Quarterly bonus (Performance-based)